ERDIS is a state-of-the-art Air Traffic Management Automation System developed by the company ELDIS Pardubice and designed for the civilian, military and civ/mil joint ATM centres. The ERDIS system supports surveillance and/or procedural air traffic control operations for En-route (ACC), Approach (APP) and Tower (TWR) control and planning air traffic services. System is designed for fail-safe 24/7 operation.
- Receiving processed data from SDP and FDP, supplemented by aeronautical and meteorological information, tools for aircraft vectoring, geographic maps, etc.
- Operational, bypass, playback modes - system tracks, monoradar / ADS tracks, plots
- Incident Data recording – SDD/FDD screen recording
- Interactive/passive playback mode
- Management of all information related with flight plans, AFTN messages, restricted areas, etc.
- Allows the operator to handle flight plans data during entire lifecycle of FPL in ATM system
- Provides GUI for all types of user defined Information data (automatically or manually received/entered)
- Electronic strips display support
- Supported surveillance sensors: PSR/(M)SSR radars, ADS-B, WAM, MLAT, ADS-C etc.
- Supported input formats: ASTERIX formats, AIRCAT, CD/2, all other formats delivered with ICD
- Integration with surface movement radar
- Track - FPL automatic/manual correlation
- Emergency SSR codes processing
- Output data format: System tracks and safety nets in ASTERIX format (Dual)
- Redundant system with automatic or manual MASTER/STANDBY switching
- Safety Nets: Processing of STCA, MSAW, APW and APM warnings, MTCD conflicts processing
- Flight Data Processor FDP AFTN, AHMS, ADEXP data reception and processing
- OLDI, AIDC inter centres coordination data processing
- Local flight plans creation and processing
- Route analysis and 4D trajectory calculation
- Information data processing METAR, SPECI, TAF
- Weather data processing from local meteo station
- SSR code management
- Sectorisation and hand-over functions
- Restricted areas management
- Dual redundant system with automatic or manual MASTER/STANDBY switching
- Data recording to standard HDD Mirror Storage or Hot-Swap HDD Storage
- Minimum 30 days storage capacity on local HDD
- Possibility to back-up on External media
- Interactive/passive playback mode – export to conventional audio/video *.avi format
- Complex Online Diagnostics and Controlling System for ATM System and its Support Tools
- Surveillance sensors monitoring and management
- System maps management
- Graphical user interface for sectorisation
We export to more than 25 countries all over the world.