The Anechoic Chamber solves the issue of testing, measuring and verifying the properties of a wide range in products of technical practice. It is mainly used for scientific and research activities in the field of measuring the parameters of antennas, antenna arrays and RF circuits.
We are now offering our customers the option of measuring antenna properties in our anechoic chamber, which was designed and built for us on a turnkey basis by Albatross Projects.
If you are interested in measurements, please contact our sales department at email@example.com, we will be glad to prepare an offer for you.
- Far-field measurement (cuts or 3D)
- Near-fielld measurement with FIAFTA transformation to far-field (3D)
- Gain measurement in swept frequency band
- Setting and checking the ellipticity
- Setting and measuring differential phase and amplitude
- Setting and optimalization PSV and return loss
Main Technical Parameters
- Spherical positioning system
- Frequency range of measurement - 1 GHz – 18 GHz
- Test antenna - cross-polarized Vivaldi test antenna R&S TC-TA18
- Inner dimensions with absorbers - length: 9,1 m, width: 4,3 m, height: 3,9 m
- Shielding effectivness - SE >= 100dB @ 1GHz – 18 GHz
- Antenna distance (from the flange on the positioner to test antenna) - min: 180 cm, max: 600 cm
- Load capacity of the positioning system (weight of the antenna under test) - max 150 kg (with a shift of the center of mass from the positioner flange by max. 90 cm)
- Rohde&Schwarz - ZNA26 vector analyzer
- Maturo - positioning system
- A set of calibrated normal antennas for measuring gain
- Rohde&Schwarz - AMS32 measuring system