ELDIS ATC Simulator and its Precision Approach Radar Simulator (PAR-SIM) module provides ATC controllers with a complete solution for precision approach radar (PAR) controller training with a possibility of extension also to APP and TWR positions simulation.
ELDIS ATC Simulator can be installed at both military and civilian airports.
ELDIS Pardubice has a long experience in deliveries of PAR systems (radar and controller displays) and APP/TWR systems (radar and ERDIS ATM) as well as training solutions.
PAR-SIM fundamental functions:
- simulation of target movements in the air based on the flight plan and manual control in form of:
- analog video signal
- digital data as the PAR radar plot
- simulation of ground clutter based on selected analog video signal data recording
- simulation of weather clutter based on selected recording of weather video signal data
- presentation of simulated surveillance data in a window with an overview of the situation
- presentation of simulated PAR data in a display of precision approach control
- control of selected targets movements in the air
- recording and replay of exercise execution
- management and control of exercise executions
- preparation of datasets and exercise scenarios
- output of the simulation data to the external systems