The RPL-2000 is a complete set of all ELDIS active radars. It is designed to provide complete solution for Air Traffic Control or Air Defence. The RPL-2000 radar set consists of Primary Surveillance Radar RL-2000, Secondary Surveillance Radar MSSR-1 and Precision Approach Radar PAR-E. The radar set is also enhanced by ERDIS Air Traffic Management Automation System and mobile control tower.
The RPL-2000 radar set follows the tradition of proven concept of complete airport radar solution and represents the next generation of the RPL-5M radar sets, produced by company ELDIS Pardubice. The set is based on common standards and modular design, but uses the cutting-edge, fully solid-state technology, resulting in excellent radar parameters and long lifecycle of the radar equipment.
The RPL-2000 radar set could be also installed as a fixed version.
- RL-2000 is S-Band surveillance radar
- RL-2000 is produced in versions with minimal range 60, 80 or 100 NM
- The radar is equipped by linear, circular or elliptical polarization
- RL-2000 is capable of excellent detection ensured by frequency diversity (up to four frequencies) and PCR of long pulses
- Scanning speed up to 15 RPM with 256 NM coverage in ELS and EHS-S
- The output power of the transmitter (impulse) is at least 2 500 W
- Altitude coverage 35 000 / 66 000 ft
- Operation in II / SI code with EUROCONTROL certification (EC 262/2009)
- Mode S Clustering ability
- Receiving ADS-B data from detected signals
- Independent four-channel ADS-B system with 360° coverage
- PAR-E is a precision approach radar operating in the X-band with a range of up to 40 km operating on the principle of electronic scanning AESA. The radar excels in in low maintenance requirements
- The mobile control tower has a maximum height of 8 620 mm with a floor height of 6 000 mm above the ground. During transport, the maximum height is 2718 mm, width 2 550 mm and length 10 065 mm
We export to more than 25 countries all over the world.