ERDIS - ELDIS Radar Display System
ERDIS is a state-of-the-art Air Traffic Management Automation System developed by the company ELDIS Pardubice and designed for the civilian, military and civ/mil joint ATM centres. The ERDIS system supports surveillance and/or procedural air traffic control operations for En-route (ACC), Approach (APP) and Tower (TWR) control and planning air traffic services. System is designed for fail-safe 24/7 operation.costs.
Situation Data Display SDD
Integrated air picture of the controlled area.
- Receive processed data from SDP and FDP, supplemented by aeronautical and meteorological information, tools for aircraft vectoring, geographic maps, etc.
- Operational, bypass, playback modes - system tracks, monoradar / ADS tracks, plots
- Incident Data recording – SDD/FDD screen recording
- Interactive/passive playback mode
Flight Data Display FDD
Integrated environment for Flight Plan Management.
- Management all informations related with flight plans, AFTN messages, restricted areas, etc.
- Allows to the operator handle flight plans data during all the life of FPL in ATM system
- Provides GUI for all types of user defined Information data (automatically or manually received/entered)
- Electronic strips display support
Recording and Playback Facility DRF
24/7 uninterrupted recording of voice communications, all types of video and digital data.
- Data recording to standard HDD Mirror Storage or Hot-Swap HDD Storage
- Minimum 30 days storage capacity on local HDD
- Possibility to back-up on External media
- Interactive/passive playback mode – export to conventional audio/video *.avi format
ERDIS – EN
Main Products – EN