We are now offering our customers the option of measuring antenna properties in our anechoic chamber, which was designed and built for us on a turnkey basis by Albatross Projects.
If you are interested in measurements, please contact our sales department at email@example.com, we will be glad to prepare an offer for you.
The Anechoic Chamber solves the issue of testing, measuring and verifying the properties of a wide range in products of technical practice. It is mainly used for scientific and research activities in the field of measuring the parameters of antennas, antenna arrays and RF circuits.
- Far-field measurement (cuts or 3D)
- Near-fielld measurement with FIAFTA transformation to far-field (3D)
- Gain measurement in swept frequency band
- Setting and checking the ellipticity
- Setting and measuring differential phase and amplitude
- Setting and optimalization PSV and return loss
Main Technical Parameters
- Spherical positioning system
- Frequency range of measurement - 1 GHz – 18 GHz
- Test antenna - cross-polarized Vivaldi test antenna R&S TC-TA18
- Inner dimensions with absorbers - length: 9,1 m, width: 4,3 m, height: 3,9 m
- Shielding effectivness - SE >= 100dB @ 1GHz – 18 GHz
- Antenna distance (from the flange on the positioner to test antenna) - min: 180 cm, max: 600 cm
- Load capacity of the positioning system (weight of the antenna under test) - max 150 kg (with a shift of the center of mass from the positioner flange by max. 90 cm)
- Rohde&Schwarz - ZNA26 vector analyzer
- Maturo - positioning system
- A set of calibrated normal antennas for measuring gain
- Rohde&Schwarz - AMS32 measuring system