During the summer holidays at ELDIS Pardubice, s.r.o. many important things happened and the program was really busy. Check out some interesting snippets.
Company ELDIS Pardubice, s.r.o. had no holiday. The program included many foreign visits, business trips and customer training.
- In the presence of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of AAI (Airport Authority of India) Guruprasad Mohapatra, Ambassador of the Czech Republic to India Milan Hovorka and Sales Director of ELDIS Pardubice Petr Krejcar in Delhi, a service center for radars manufactured by this Czech company was opened.
- At the beginning of the holidays and during the month of August ADVANCED LEVEL TRAINING for our customer from Jordan took place – two weeks of practical training where they tried and tested the radar.
- At the end of July, a special team of service technicians was sent to Vietnam, where they helped the local operator to revive already upgraded military radar.
- During the holidays was ELDIS Pardubice visited by two delegations of Chinese customers for FAT testing, the second and third of the total of 10, namely from CHANGDU and CHANGCHUN.
- At the end of the holiday, representatives of the national Norwegian aviation company AVINOR accompanied by the delegation ELDIS Pardubice, s.r.o. visited radar in Warsaw.
- In the last week of the holidays, ELDIS was visited by China’s BRIT (Beijing Research Institute of Telemetry) to sign an agreement to deepen existing cooperation in the years to come.